CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hello and happy saturday!

I hope you all are well and enjoying your day. I am laying low today. I fell again yesterday, and am incredibly sore. Greg is home and helping me get around, and I am  using ice to get down the swelling.

I went to see the orthopedic surgeon on thursday. His exact words about my knees were "they're pretty much terminal." Wierd words to tell me they are completely shot. I knew that already. But he said he is worried about my circulatory issues causing blood clots and /or excessive bleeding. He also wants me to have therapy for the lymphedema first, and also wants to have a release from my cardiologist saying I can handle the knee replacement surgeries. Yeah, like that's gonna happen.......

So, I don't know what I can do at this point. Not good news I know, but that's where I'm at right now. Looks like I will have to look into a power chair so I can get around without having to keep falling on my face........ Ugh.......Prayers at this point would be welcomed.  That's all for today friends.  Love & hugs. XOXOXOXOX    Marlene

1 comments:

Dawn said...

oh no Marlene, so sorry to hear you fell! Will keep you in my prayers! Please take care!
xoxoxo

Post a Comment