CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Good morning friends. Today is going to be a busy crafting day for me. Lots to do. For the first time in 3 weeks I didn't wake up with a throbbing head, so I will take advantage of it.

Tomorrow is the big day. Rep from insurance company will be here to talk about the motorized chair. And I will suck it up and deal with it. The day before yesterday I fell again. Head first into the dresser, so I don't have much choice anymore. 

We will have to do alot to get the house wheelchair ready, and I don't know how that's going to work. And I'm trying real hard NOT to stress about it. And the best way for me to not stress is to keep myself super busy. And so,
I'm working on getting my websites, blogs and etsy shops back up and running as. I'll post when they are up.

Also got some plants repotted yesterday. All my cuttings did absolutely fabulous and all rooted, so now they are in dirt. Have some more I will start cuttings of this week, and in a month or so, I'll get started on getting some seeds started. There's nothing better that digging in the dirt- unless it you are eating something chocolate that is.

Best news for last- Tiffany found a gorgeous wedding dress yesterday in Springfield, Mo. and when they got home, she brought it over to show me, OMG it is really beautiful. She is such a lovely young lady, and will be a beautiful bride. I am proud to call her daughter-in-law.

Have a wonderful day everyone!  Gentle hugs, Marlene

0 comments:

Post a Comment