CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A New Day

Well, last night was a rough one. Sleep did not stick around for very long, and I am tired. I was able to catch up on some emails and website stuff, so that was good. I don't have any news on Brayden yet today. But I know Ashley or Joey will call.

I think Buddy Dog and I will head outside for a bit. I have some plants I need to get in the ground and seeds to plant and want to get it done in the next couple of days. Later in the week our weather will be hot again.
My herb garden is busting out at the seams and the chocolate mint and lemon balm needs to be cut back or they will take over. I want to pot them up and put them on the patio, but will have to wait for Greg to get home or he will have my head.

I have some new craft projects in mind and will be working on them to keep my mind busy. I have always had a love for all things vintage or Victorian, and this will be the theme. While I do enjoy designing for my candy wrap/printables website, I do miss the crafting , and having "craft day" with Amy has given me the desire to create again. Lord knows I have enough crafting materials! LOL!
I am tossing around the idea of another website for these crafted works. We shall see.

Enjoy the day precious ones!  Love and Hugs-M


0 comments:

Post a Comment